Remember when 2020 was just a that TV show your parents watched? And now it’s the YEAR we are living in?
Well, one thing that hasn’t changed is the need for social media marketing. And the start of a new year is a great time to start thinking about your annual marketing strategies. What do you want for your business or organization in 2020 and how are you going to get there through social media?
It can be overwhelming though, we know.
So I’ve compiled some pretty easy marketing ideas to get inspired by.
- Host a contest and have people tag their friends to enter
- Run a poll to discover your audience’s favorite products
- Offer a discount on inventory you need to clear out to make room for new products
- Promote a New Year’s Sale to take advantage of people having the day off, scrolling through their feed
- Show behind the scenes footage in Instagram stories
- Ask for feedback from your audience on new services or products
- Interview your employees in an Instagram story
- Promote a “trailer” video about your business
- Share user-generated content from your followers
- Use emojis only and have your fans guess what your caption means
- Create your own hashtag and promote it
- Run Facebook ads
- Host a live Q&A
- Reach out to influencers to promote your content
- Reply to comments and show your brand’s personality in your communication
- Have an influencer take over your instagram for 24 hours
- Run a giveaway with other providers in your industryWe hope these tips help get you inspired to take your social media marketing up a notch in 2020! Let us know what your favorite ideas are!